Saturday 21 July 2018

Driving test Pass - Hui

Driving Lessons Gloucester




Hui




Hui had learned to drive an automatic in China but wasn't ready for the UK roads and wanted a full manual licence. She showed great persistence and determination and then successfully passed her driving test the first time.










This is what Hui said about Coady's Driving School


















"I really enjoyed professional and friendly lessons provided by Coady's and enable me to pass my driving test the first time"


.


https://coadysdrivingschool.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. DKT

    ReplyDelete